Re: Two computer and never going back

Subject: Re: Two computer and never going back
From: alan -dot- miller -at- prometric -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:57:40

I use two monitors (Windows 98). I can have the app open on one monitor
and
my HAT and screen capture software open on the other. I can run the app,
do
screen captures, and write it all down in one place. None of this nonsense
with transferring files from one computer to another. Of course the CADD
guys have been using multiple monitors since before Noah was a pup.

BTW, it works best with Wolfie Mozart on the headphones.

Al Miller
Chief Documentation Curmudgeon
Prometric (R), a division of Thomson Learning, Inc.