AW: Standard windows with Windows?

Subject: AW: Standard windows with Windows?
From: "Reng, Winfried" <winfried -dot- reng -at- msi-muenchen -dot- de>
To: 'David Berg' <dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:03:57 +0200

Hi,

> Can anyone tell me where to find a list of the fonts
> installed by default
> with Windows 95/98/2000/NT etc? Also, what fonts does Office
> 97/2000 add by
> default?

I just searched for that info yesterday.
Check this URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/web/fonts/default.htm?fname=%20&fsize=

There is a link to the fonts that are recommended by Microsoft
and a link ("Fonts supplied with other products") to a font list
of fonts that are provided with the various operating systems,
office versions, Internet Explorer and other systems (GhostScript,
ATM).

Regards,

Winfried