Word problem: Equation symbols

Subject: Word problem: Equation symbols
From: "Roberts, Dan" <RobertsD -at- bis -dot- adp -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:51:44 -0400

I've got Sigma symbols in an equation object, but the symbol isnt printing
or PDFing.

I'm new to dealing with these things, so I don't know where to begin to
solve the problem. I've heard that equations and symbols can be
uncooperative sometimes. Would it be better to simply convert to inline text
and just stick a Sigma symbol in?

Private replies might be good, so as not to clutter the list.

Dan
(who though his dealing with greek letters ended with undergrad school <g>)