embedded help

Subject: embedded help
From: Justin Kelley <justin -dot- kelley -at- revit -dot- com>
To: "Writing List (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:20:40 -0400

My company is considering putting embedded help into our dialogs. Has anyone
had experience using the Wextech product: Answerworks and Help Xtender? My
developers don't know how much work is involved. They like the idea but they
want to know how much work will be involved to do it. The program allows you
to put an html pane in a dialog box and then click open that dialog box.

Also, does anyone know of other products that will create embedded help?

Thanks for any help.

Justin

Justin Kelley
Sr. Tech Writer