OT: daddy Prince

Subject: OT: daddy Prince
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 9:44 -0500

I usually get irked when people send out these types of messages, but hey - I've
been converted I guess. And if this is too off-topic, so be it . . . I
apologize.

I am the proud new father of a baby boy (Andrew)!

For the other daddies (and mommies) on this list, I'm sure you can confirm when
I say it is the most incredible, beautiful feeling one can experience during
life.

-jp