RE: Visuals in RoboHTML

Subject: RE: Visuals in RoboHTML
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "'M.Alagappan'" <malag -at- india -dot- hp -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:36:23 -0400

I've used this utility, I abandoned it VERY quickly. A 15 second video took
up over 21Mb of space, no way my company was going to go for that. I tried
lotus screencam, unfortunately, the viewer is a separate utility. I'm still
looking into alternatives.

I'm using RoboHTML for creating Online Help. I created visuals using the
software video camera. I find that a visual lasting about a minute or
less occupies 21000 KB of space. I will not be able to have visuals in
my Help if the .avi file is going to be so large. Has anyone used this
facility before? Any suggestions?
<snip>