Installation menu (was Re: Online manual: installation, password protection?)

Subject: Installation menu (was Re: Online manual: installation, password protection?)
From: "Jane Bergen" <jane -dot- bergen -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:43:51 -0500

Along these same lines....I'm hearing noises at work that I may become
involved in creating a sort of splashy, graphical menu (similar to
FrameMakers and others) for installing the PDFs, maybe even to include the
installation setup. Is this a programmer-expertise-only thing, or are
there some nifty tools somewhere for non-programmers to use for creating a
canned type of menu? I'd love to be able to pull this off with great
flourish!

Thanks,

Jane Bergen