RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly

Subject: RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:05:52 -0400

Good point John:

But, and at the risk of inviting the wrath of Plato <g>, what is wrong in
taking pride in your job, pride in your professionalism, and caring that you
do the best job for the audience. Certainly, if the boss says "do x," then
you do x. If needed, and this might happen here, you argue that x is the
wrong thing or you come to terms on what x should be. However, if the boss
is telling you to do x all the time, and you know x is wrong based on your
professional training, education, and experience, then you do your job and
collect your paycheck for how long? And, do you have to be satisfied with
that?

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com