RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly

Subject: RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly
From: "Skilton Katherine (ism1kns)" <KSkilton -at- ismd -dot- ups -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:21:30 -0400

I have to say...what's all the fuss? I'd be happy another set of eyes was
looking at my document. That almost never hurts. Let them call it what they
want. The bottom line is: they're the ones who have to stand there, holding
the document, trying to convince someone they can't live without this
product. They WANT it to look good. And, really...I don't think they're
really going to have font issues. I think they're going to examine layout,
content, and how the information is presented. After all, that IS what they
do.

Just my $.03.

Kate Skilton
United Parcel Service