Re: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly

Subject: Re: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Bonita White <bwhite -at- youcentric -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:39:56 -0700 (PDT)

Bonita...Reread what I said. I didn't say well enough to get paid...I
said "..Do the best you can for those that give you your money.."

Simply do the best you can. Your company gives you a paycheck. Give
them your best for that paycheck. Nobody expects more than that.

--- Bonita White <bwhite -at- youcentric -dot- com> wrote:
> But its a document that people may have to use to get their job
> done.
> Would you want someone to sell you $3 million dollar software and
> have
> the manual that was written by someone who only cared that you
> wrote it
> well enough to get paid?
>
> John Posada wrote:
>
> > > spin." Well, needless to say, I am horrified.
> >
> > Why? It is only a document.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer