RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly

Subject: RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "'edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com'" <edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:07:01 -0400

Well spoken. My .02 was based on personal experience. I one time had a
marketing person ask me if we had to mention the name of the software in the
manual so that it could be used as a generic piece to sell other software.
The fact that the manual was for a specific piece of software that did a
specific task didn't seem to matter to this person at all.

<snip>