RE: Combining PDFs different page formats?

Subject: RE: Combining PDFs different page formats?
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:08:26 -0400

Ok, thanks.

What I have been doing is that clunky procedure in
the Acrobat\Distiller\Xtras\Runfilex.ps file.

Since I have to hand this particular doc off to
inexperienced persons for frequent updating, I
was hoping for something a little less obscure...
dare I say it? a little more, um, intuitive.

I know they tend to leave outdated things lying
around, and thought perhaps there was something
newer and more straightforward that could be
done in FM and/or Acrobrat.

/k

PS: Acrobat "help" doesn't appear to say anything
about combining PDFs.
If I believe the "help", I can insert PDFs into
my FM docs and then PDF the FM doc, or I can
combine PS files first and then distill. But,
keywords like "combine", "join", "concatenate"
"insert", etc. yielded nothing in the "help"
index. Prolly I'll find out all I need to know
at Shlomo's workshop at the FrameUsers conference. :-)