RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly

Subject: RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly
From: "Humbird, Len" <len -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'Bonita White'" <bwhite -at- youcentric -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:09:15 -0700

Perception is important. So as long as you are documenting the truth, and
minimizing the misleading double-talk, you will be fine. But if marketing's
input makes that difficult...

Here's how I would do it: go ahead and incorporate input from marketing (but
keep a version that excludes their input). Then do a "final review" *with
any questionable content highlighted* and include the tech support manager,
training manager (if applicable), and development managers. If anyone has a
problem with marketing's input, call a meeting and let them haggle it out.

Len