RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly

Subject: RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't say good enought to get a paycheck. I said do the best you
can do for the people that are giving you your paycheck. I would
never propose only good enough. The reason for the part about "..for
those that give you your money" is to remember your priorities. You
are paid to do the work for them. Sometimes that means in ways other
than the way you'd like, but when you start supplying the money, you
can have others do it your way.

Do the best you can do. That encompasses pride in your work,
professionalism, caring and all the other warm-fuzzy words.

--- "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com> wrote:
> Good point John:
>
> But, and at the risk of inviting the wrath of Plato <g>, what is
> wrong in
> taking pride in your job, pride in your professionalism, and caring
> that you
> do the best job for the audience. Certainly, if the boss says "do
> x," then

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer