RE: What in the heck do you call this thing?

Subject: RE: What in the heck do you call this thing?
From: Thomas Bilbo <TBilbo -at- round1 -dot- com>
To: "'kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com'" <kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:05:38 -0700

According to the Windows online help, this is simply a keyboard shortcut
used to switch between open items. Note I said items, as this
toggles/switches between anything open on the user's system, not just
running programs, but also error messages, confirmation message (File Saved
<OK>), open sub-windows, etc.

There's no real name that I've found. I've been using this shortcut forever
(Windows 2.0).

Hope this helps,

Tom Bilbo