RE: What in the heck do you call this thing?

Subject: RE: What in the heck do you call this thing?
From: David Arran <darran -at- aatech -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:52:09 -0400

Kelli asked>

>Pop quiz: when you press Alt+tab, a window pops up that allows you to tab
>other open applications on the system. This window has no title bar, etc.
What
>would/do you all call it? application menu, window, ????

Alt-Tab is a keyboard shortcut to the (undocumented, at least in Windows
Help) Windows' Task Manager. You can also run the Task Manager as an
application from START/RUN by typing Taskman.exe

Hope this helps.

David J. Arran
Corporate Trainer
Applied Automation Techniques, Inc.
305-819-4000 ext. 357
darran -at- aatech -dot- com

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family
anatidae on our hands." - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, by
Douglas Adams