Re: What in the heck do you call this thing?: Moving on

Subject: Re: What in the heck do you call this thing?: Moving on
From: kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:14:46 -0700

Since there is no "official" name for this Alt+Tab window, I'm writing around
it. Actually, I had already written around it, but wanted to throw it out to
all of you to see if I was missing the name that everyone but me knows.
Apparently not. I appreciate all of your responses on the matter. If only all
problems were this easy to solve...

Thanks again,
Kelli