Re: Printing numbered pages in PDF files

Subject: Re: Printing numbered pages in PDF files
From: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:33:54 -0400

Tara,

Acrobat 4 explicitly lets you label the PDF pages to match the Word pages. In fact I believe (without having it in front of me) that you can set this up in the Create PDF dialog when you install the PDFMaker button in the Word toolbar.)

In any case, once you have the pages numbered properly in the PDF, the print dialog lets you select pages from whatever range you want.

Dick

From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:01:46 -0400