Re: two monitors, was two computers

Subject: Re: two monitors, was two computers
From: "Dave McGill" <david -dot- mcgill -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:04:51 -0400

Hello All,

I'm in the camp that you can never have too many computers or too many
monitors.

However, when I used 2 monitors (Win 98), about a year ago, there was a
known bug that prevented font smoothing on both monitors. Can any of the
2-monitor-users tell me if that is still a problem, or has it been fixed in
one of the service releases?

Regards

Dave McGill