ADMIN: Re: And now for something completely offtopic

Subject: ADMIN: Re: And now for something completely offtopic
From: Eric Ray <ericjray -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, Roger Shuttleworth <RShuttleworth -at- Executivetechnologies -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:08:04 -0700 (PDT)

This is completely irrelevant and inappropriate
for this list. This list is for technical
communication discussions. If you can tie
this to technical communication _without_
deliberately trolling for responses about
sexist premises, contact me offline. Until
then, this discussion is over.

Keep it to technical communication. Period.

Eric

--- Roger Shuttleworth

http://mail.yahoo.com/