RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly

Subject: RE: Please send alcoholic beverages. . . quickly
From: "Sierra Godfrey" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:33:49 -0700

Approval practices depend on your procedures, I suppose. My company is ISO, so we have to follow certain approval methods. I must have approval from engineers before releasing a manual. Although I give a deadline for the approval, I must hound them until I get an approval (if necessary).

But needing approval is different than needing a review.

--

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:59:27 Barry Kieffer wrote:
>Ahh, approval is a funny concept.
>
>But you can not release it without my approval, he questionaly told me.
>
>Ahh, but I can...

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com