RE: What in the heck do you call this thing? (alt-tab)

Subject: RE: What in the heck do you call this thing? (alt-tab)
From: "Christeen Mueller" <christeen -dot- mueller -at- qsipayments -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:58:59 +1000

I refer to it as the Program Selector and insert a screen capture.

--
Christeen Mueller
Technical Author

QSI Payments, Inc

DID: +61-7-3224 9821
Ph: +61-7-3210 2522
Mobile: +61-438-404-424
Fax: +61-7-3210 2566
QSI Payments, Inc
Level 22, The Lexington
300 Adelaide St (Or GPO Box 10719 Adelaide St)
BRISBANE, QLD, AUSTRALIA 4000

This message or any part of it is intended solely for the named addressee
and contains privileged and confidential information. If you receive this
message in error please notify QSI Payments, Inc by replying to the sender
and removing the message from your computer.