RE: Please send alcoholic beverages

Subject: RE: Please send alcoholic beverages
From: Mark Levinson <MarkL -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:56:10 +0200

It seems to me that on a list of the top ten reasons
that a person gets the VP Marketing job, good taste
in writing or design would be about number fifteen,
way below good teeth and hair. So in any particular
case, a great deal depends on whether the veep, largely
by chance, happens to be or not to be someone who can
add value to documents. But even if the veep is
the world's greatest editor, someone else could be
veep tomorrow, so if at all possible I'd resist giving
the veep a veto or-- oh, nightmare-- the opportunity to
make changes directly to the document.

Mark L. Levinson
Herzlia, Israel
markl -at- gilian -dot- com