Mutlimedia demo script!

Subject: Mutlimedia demo script!
From: OSSAMA NABEL <ONB -at- ARIA -dot- COM -dot- EG>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:23:54 +0300

Hi everyone,
I've been tasked with preparing a script for a multimedia demo for the
marketing team. The demo should guide first-time users on a quick tour of
the software that we develop. My part is to prepare a scenario for the demo,
write the script and orchestrate the whole process. I searched the archives
rather hastily but couldn't find anything closely related. I'm not sure how
to start, or how to write an interesting script that's neither a
"high-pressured" sales pitch nor even a monotonous documentary comment. Can
anyone help me with the guidelines I should keep in mind to prepare the demo
scenario and text?

Thanks in advance,
Ossama