Re: Mutlimedia demo script!

Subject: Re: Mutlimedia demo script!
From: "Brian Lindgren" <brian_lindgren -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "OSSAMA NABEL" <ONB -at- ARIA -dot- COM -dot- EG>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:03:05 -0400

You may consider starting with a short animation that leads to a menu which
will allow the "viewer" to choose the facet of the software about which
he/she wants information. By adding interactivity, it gives the user /
viewer a feeling of control, and helps to avoid the aura of a
"high-pressured" sales pitch.