Re: Mutlimedia demo script!

Subject: Re: Mutlimedia demo script!
From: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, OSSAMA NABEL <ONB -at- ARIA -dot- COM -dot- EG>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:23:06 -0400

Ossama,

We've gone through this exercise twice now, and the tip I want to offer is this: use PowerPoint to create the script. Don't worry about getting the graphics right, or the colors, or the fonts, or the precise animation effects. Just use it as a quick-and-dirty tool to indicate the words to use, the screen shots to use, the sequencing of animation elements, navigational structure, order of presentation, etc. Then give it to the person who will be doing the final demo (in Flash or whatever). Be sure to save all your screen captures as separate files as well (not just embedded in the PowerPoint), and pass them on, too.

Dick