mif2go users

Subject: mif2go users
From: kkostuch -at- Dotsconnect -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:28:01 -0400

Can any mif2go users out there give me some feedback on the quality of
conversion--especially Frame to Word. We want to keep our documentation in
FM and be able to maintain it there; however, we do have some clients that
prefer to receive Word docs. Mif2go looks like it may be our solution.

Any thoughts on this product would be helpful.

Thank you,

Krista M. Kostuch

Technical Communicator

706.644.9599 (phone)