html help

Subject: html help
From: "barbara hubert" <write_rhetoric -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:19:28 PDT

I am looking for some good examples of html help? Can anyone point me in the direction of a url that may be used as a good example.

It would also be helpful if some power users out there could give some input on what tools they use to produce html help, pros/cons etc.

Currently we use FrameMaker and Robohelp as our primary tools, but have been looking at web works.

Thank you in advance
B Hubert