Re: Tracking the Effectiveness of Ads

Subject: Re: Tracking the Effectiveness of Ads
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:59:36 -0400

Bruce,

I'm a 15 year vet of the adv agency biz, so here are a few
links/resources for you...

1. http://www.roper.com/starch/foradvertisers/Default.htm
They do ad tracking and effectiveness measurement

2. http://www.nationalsystem.com/ad-tracking.html

3. http://www.nationalsystem.com/ad-tracking.html
National System offers a national ad clipping service.

4. http://www. adfacts.com, offers customized clipping and analysis.

5. DDB debuts service to track effectiveness of ad campaigns

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.