Re: FU word implication

Subject: Re: FU word implication
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:00:42 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
> ...although from 2:00 PM on every day I am interrupted with homework
> questions, and requests for grilled cheese sammies.

Are you living the good life, or what.

I would love to get interrupted to make a grilled sandwich. When I get
interrupted it is to do more work... <Sigh>

But seriously, I think your legal-eagle is going to win on the definition thing.
The other place to look for a definition of "stay-at-home mom" might be the IRS
or your insurance company representative.

Good luck.

-Barry