Index on a web-based help system

Subject: Index on a web-based help system
From: "Candie McKee" <kiruna91 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:07:30 CDT

I am creating an index for a web-based help system. I am having trouble trying to figure out how to set up the index. I was required to use Microsoft Frontpage to create the system. (I realize this is not the tool of choice, but it was a required tool for the project.)

Can I create an index that is not static? If I have to create the index in a static manner, should I break it into several page or just create bookmarks to each alpha-letter on the side bar?

Thank you,
Candie