Re: E-mail - "published" or not?

Subject: Re: E-mail - "published" or not?
From: "Tim Altom" <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com>
To: "Nancy Johnson" <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>, "TechDoc List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:41:06 -0500

The few cases I've seen treat emails just like snailmail...that you own the
total rights to your message, and that they appear the moment you commit
your thoughts into words. As a practical matter, I don't suppose you can do
much to enforce them, but they're theoretically existent.

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
Featuring FrameMaker and the Clustar(TM) System
"Better communication is a service to mankind."
317.562.9298
Check our Web site for the upcoming Clustar class info
http://www.simplywritten.com