Re: FU word implication

Subject: Re: FU word implication
From: Mark Webb <webbfamily -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:27:30 -0600

Michele, et al,

#1 defines a "working mom". Whether working at home or somewhere else is
irrelevant. Normally, it involves the exchange of money.
#2 is a "stay-at-home" mom, (significantly) busy with her home and family, not
directly involved with bringing home the bacon (normally money).

I think your lawyer lives in a "male-dominated" world (mentality) and that you
might consider getting one (female?) who's been awake for the last 30 years or
so.

HTH.
Best Wishes,
Mark Webb