Re: Font choices

Subject: Re: Font choices
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:43:38 -0400

I find it difficult to add to Dick's excellent explanation, but here goes:

Fonts are like wines. Some folks know enough to prefer white over red, while
others know enough to have a more exacting palate. And some people just
drink Boone's Farms. ;^)
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.