Copyright: another resource

Subject: Copyright: another resource
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:58:38 -0400

A colleague forwarded me (off-list) a useful URL for those who are
interested in copyright and the Internet:

www.ivanhofman.com

"Ivan is an attorney who has worked in several areas of publishing and on
all possible sides. His articles are always informative and interesting.
When you go there, you will see an index on which is a section: Articles
About the Internet & Electronic Rights. When you go there, you will find an
article on _'C' Rights in 'E' Mail_."

Hope this proves useful! I have no connection with Hofman, and no direct
experience with his advice, so caveat browser.

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"When ideas fail, words come in very handy."--Goethe