Re: Site to download corporate logos?

Subject: Re: Site to download corporate logos?
From: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:36:22 -0400

Bill,

The site has executed agreements with all of the companies in question and does not provide logos for companies that refuse permission. The service is used by graphic artists, printers, etc., doing work for the companies.

In my case, I am preparing a presentation for a company, and the JPEG logo on their Web site is just too fuzzy for use on paper.

Dick