Copyright: Canadian resources?

Subject: Copyright: Canadian resources?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Robyn Schell'" <Robyn_schell -at- dccnet -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:21:03 -0400

Robyn Schell wondere whether anyone has come across <<...a similar site
containing Canadian info on the same topics: copyright and web design
contracts?>>

I don't know about contracts, but if you're interested in Canadian

resources, head over to http://cipo.gc.ca (the site for the Canadian
Intellectual Property Office). And yes, this time I checked the URL before
posting it (which is a good thing, because that URL didn't work when I added
"www" at the beginning. D'oh!

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."--Niels Bohr,
physicist (1885-1962)