RE: FU word implication

Subject: RE: FU word implication
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:46:20 -0500

All moms are 24/7 moms, unless there's a rent-a-baby franchise I don't know about. :-) Am I the only one whose seen the terms SAHM (stay at home mom) and WAHM (work at home mom) used to differentiate between those who perform paid employment from their home and those who do not?

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okvotech.org/cimc

>>> Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com> 09/15/00 11:09AM >>>
To me, "stay-at-home" is a adjective contrived to distinguish 24/7 moms from

"working" moms (another loaded term). In that respect, the definition is
clear.