E-mail newsletter formatting

Subject: E-mail newsletter formatting
From: "Amy Janczy" <Amy_Janczy -at- uclid -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:48:54 -0500

I'm trying to help the new HR person here do our company newsletter, which
we send through e-mail (Outlook, in-house). In the past, I was responsible
for the newsletter, and simply created the HTML page in Word (well, OK, I
set up the original tables and styles in DreamWeaver) and then when I had it
formatted right, I copied and pasted it into the body of a new e-mail
message. However, this usually still required quite a bit of reformatting
since the styles never stayed the same and there doesn't seem to be any way
to edit the styles in Outlook. While I can do this quickly, he can't.
Anyway,
we're tired of wasting time on this.

I get several snazzy, table-heavy e-mail newsletters that show up in the
body of the e-mail message, and wondered, how do they do this?? There must
be a better way! Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Amy Janczy
Technical Writer
UCLID Software, LLC.
8383 Greenway Blvd., Suite 500