Last Call - NYC

Subject: Last Call - NYC
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, HATT" <hatt -at- egroups -dot- com>, "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "List, WinHelp" <winhlp-L -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:51:21 -0700 (PDT)

A few weeks ago, I sent a query to the lists asking if anyone wanted
to get together and discuss tech communications and online help
issues over a couple of beers and some munchies at some place in NYC,
probably Mid-town near Penn Station.

You thought I forgot, huh?

OK, last call. If you sent me a message that were you were
interested, you don't have to send me another, I saved it. OTOH, if
you think I might have lost it, feel free to send me another one.
Otherwise, send me a message offline and by the middle of next week,
we'll start discussing details off-list.

Remember..we're going to discuss writing and help issues...yeah,
right.

John

=====
John Posada