RE: FU word implication

Subject: RE: FU word implication
From: "Chase, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey -dot- Chase -at- wang -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:51:28 -0400

I understand the question. I understand why the question is being asked.
What I want to know is, have the words 'housewife' and 'homemaker' become
tainted?

If they HAVE become tainted, why? Seems like a pretty honorable craft to
me.

I'll go back to grazing with the other politically incorrect dinosaurs now.

Jeff

Jeffrey E. Chase
Wang Government Services
"Have red pencil. Will travel."
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and not
meant to imply endorsement by Getronics, Wang Government Services, or the
United States Government.