Documenting multiple platforms

Subject: Documenting multiple platforms
From: akram bhatti <akrambhatti -at- netscape -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 15 Sep 00 14:11:49 PDT

Dear List Members,
I am writing for a application which will run on four platforms: Red Hat
Linux, Windows 95/98/2000/NT, Mac OS, and Mac OS X. Operations would have my
head if we decided to have a separate book for each platform. Therefore we
have decided to go with a hybrid manual which will include the four platforms.

Does anyone have any experience documenting multiple platforms?

Are there any companies people could suggest that have documented many
platforms in one book?

Thanks for any information or suggestions!
Akram