Re: HUMOR: New Job Classifications

Subject: Re: HUMOR: New Job Classifications
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 13:24:02 -0700

Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

>FF - Font Fondler
>
>This person is wholly responsible for obsessing over fonts. This includes
>surfing the web and locating new and ever more obscure fonts that will never
>get used.

Those of us who fall into this category prefer to be called "font
fetishists." I know that a politically sensitive New Age guy like
you will respect our wishes in this respect.

As for why we do it -- well, we don't ask questions about what
you do with your rubber toys, so don't you ask what we do with
our ascenders and ligatures.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"Monday morning, 6 AM, the clock rings off the wall,
I'm standing to attention with my bare feet in the hall,
I've got one leg down my trousers, can't find no socks at all,
But I'm a coiled spring of industry responding to your call."
-Andy M. Stewart, "Monday Morning"