RE: Converting text into tables?

Subject: RE: Converting text into tables?
From: "Keith Soltys" <ksoltys -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:16:32 -0400

You can do this in Excel. If memory serves (I haven't done this in a while),
you can get Excel to set cell boundaries at points based on the number of
characters. For example the first column could be at 12 characters (8 for
the filename, a space, and 3 for the extension).

Once you have an Excel spreadsheet, you can get it into Word as a table.

Best
Keith

--
Keith Soltys