Seeking Japanese Interleaf

Subject: Seeking Japanese Interleaf
From: Andres Heuberger <andresh -at- fxtrans -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:24:43 -0400

Hello,

I am looking to buy one license of Interleaf-J, version 6.2.3 or later. This is proving hard to do since Interleaf doesn't sell Interleaf anymore... If you have an unused license that you are looking to part with or if you know where I might find a used license, please contact me at <andresh -at- fxtrans -dot- com>.

Thanks & regards,
Andres

Andres Heuberger <andresh -at- fxtrans -dot- com>
ForeignExchange Translations, Inc.
Tel. 401.454.0787 http://www.fxtrans.com
From print to web in 32 languages.