Questions: WordPerfect for DOS & Macros

Subject: Questions: WordPerfect for DOS & Macros
From: "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:59:22 -0400

Hi gang,

A friend of mine is ready to buy a new computer, and she asked me a question
that I can't answer! She has been using WordPerfect for DOS for 10 or 12
years (she types transcriptions) and has about 400 macros that she has
created to help speed up her work. She would really like to get a new
computer, but she wants to be able to continue to use her current
WordPerfect for DOS program and all of her macros. Any suggestions? Would
those macros be portable into the current version of WordPerfect for
Windows? What about using them in Word 97 (she already has a copy of that
on her Office 97 CD)?

Since this is somewhat off-topic, please reply to me directly.

Thanks,
Megan

Megan E. Rock
Technical Writer
Product Information
FANUC Robotics North America, Inc.
Direct Phone: 1.248.377.7948
Fax: 1.248.377.7948
E-mail: megan -dot- rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com
Web: http://www.fanucrobotics.com