RE: Questions: WordPerfect for DOS & Macros

Subject: RE: Questions: WordPerfect for DOS & Macros
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "'Rock, Megan'" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:46:33 -0400

I'm assuming you're talking about Wordperfect 5.x (NOT WINDOWS). Ok, IMHO,
that was the BEST program for macros. WP6 while "graphical" needed to have
major workarounds to do the same work with macros. Yes, any computer can
run WP5x. As a matter of fact on my new DELL 800Mhz machine, I'm STILL
using WP5.1

sanjay