RH9 dropping MOST if not ALL of my context sensitive topics

Subject: RH9 dropping MOST if not ALL of my context sensitive topics
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:51:16 -0400

Hi all,

First some background. I separated out all of context-sensitive topics into
their own document, one document contains all of my context-sensitively
mapped ID topics. The file itself is called contextsensitive.doc/rtf.

Now the first question: Does RH9HTML or RH8HTML for that matter make one
HTML file for every context-sensitive topic, I thought THIS WAS the case?

Second question, and this is the one that I really am worried about: I just
opened my existing RH8 project in RH9HTML by opening the HPJ into RH9HTML,
when I do this, out of the 2100 or so context-sensitive map ID topics only
42 were imported. Um, not only that, but the ones that were shown in my
broken links report, only display about 20 or so as missing. But, of
course, in the contextsensitive sub-folder under the HTMLHELP folder are
only 42 HTML files (one, I guess for each context-sensitive topic that WAS
converted) are shown. What happened to the rest?

TIA

sanjay

Sanjay Srikonda
Technical Writer-InvestLink
8 West 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
212-981-6144
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.