RE: Tracking the Effectiveness of Ads

Subject: RE: Tracking the Effectiveness of Ads
From: Mike Adams <Mike_Adams -at- summithq -dot- com>
To: 'Bruce Byfield' <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:51:51 -0400

Hi Bruce,

The effectiveness is almost entirely based upon how many publications the
clipping company goes through. At a previous financial company, I found that
they also clipped for a tractor mfg and a valve company.

I don't think the business type really comes into it. The only use I saw was
so that sales and marketing could point to non-paid press interest as an
indicator of our greatness ;-)

Cheers,

Mike.