Bad agencies

Subject: Bad agencies
From: "Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:02:12 -0700

Folks -

We've just been burned by another Silicon Valley headhunting agency. Somewhere,
some time ago, I remember someone pointing to a website of a Silicon Valley list
of agencies with comments as to their behavior. Can anyone point me, offline, to
that website? I have a few fiery comments to add.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems